Mesa 1900 flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cale42

Ok.. I don't want to hear any Mesa bashing here.. I know everyones thoughts... I would like some honest answers from any Mesa 1900 drivers current or former. I wanted the Dash at Mesa and instead got offered the 1900. I'm now highly undecided. I mostly wanted the Dash because it was more commutable and I plan to move to Denver next summer, and I could probably hold a line there by then. So..

1. If I take the 1900 can I upgrade to Dash captain or only to 1900 capt then jet captain.

2. How bad is commuting the 1900 lines.. I know all the bases are small outstations.. is it a doable commute or he&l on earth.

3. Do you guys like the flying??

Let me say that I am very opened minded.. in it for the experience not opposed to flying the 1900.. just worried about how tough life will be doing that compared to the Dash.. thanks guys..

cale

Reversesensing.. I find that if I just concede the mesa bashing points up front.. which i do.. i help keep people on topic..

also to add one question to my above list..

4. What if I say I want to wait for another class.. are they likely to be ok with that or do I end up in the circular file...

cale

Dude, dont take the beech. You will be beased in Garden City,KS and have to commute on Lakes. Then I will have to pull out my Freedom list everytime and that takes a lot of effort on my part. Even though I know you are not on the list, i am still required to check so I can impress my 250 hr FO. So just wait for the Dash or Jet. Im sorry, I didnt help you out one bit.

mesahub.com

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back