• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

McCain Hates Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What message does this candidate have that frightens the mainstream Republicans and Democrats? Why do they fear the Constitution? Hmm.........

dude, you sound like a moveon.org newspaper ad.

ron paul is an isolationist fringe nutjob and is not even remotely electable.

Why should the govt get more than a third of any one's income. If the govt thinks its need that much, it might be time to cut spending.

The government doesn't take 1/3 of anyone's income. The 33% bracket only applies to that income within a certain range. That's why they call them "brackets".

The government doesn't take 1/3 of anyone's income. The 33% bracket only applies to that income within a certain range. That's why they call them "brackets".

add in all taxes (sales, property, fees, etc) and you easily get above 33%.

Are you going to shoot yourself in the foot just to protect a group of people that don't give a sh-- about you? I agree that spending should be cut, but that isn't going to happen. Your choices are to vote for the guy that will help you, or vote for the guy that will help the rich guys at your expense. Choose wisely.

My question is... why punish success? Maybe those that earn less should pay more, call it incentive for higher wages.. J/K..how could I be so inTHenTHitive.

I'm in the corporate side, so I don't want my boss to be paying 50-60% taxes. Think about the amount of taxes payed a year on jet fuel ALONE. When is enough enough? By the way, not to many broke-@ss welfare recipients go flying around the country and thereby paying your(s) and my salaries. I kinda like Huckabee (Gomer Pyle) because he thinks abolishing the IRS would be a good thing.. Amen Bro!

I have no desire to punish success. I just want everyone to pay their fair share. When Warren Buffet, the second richest man in the world, pays 13% of his income to the government and his secretary that makes $60k is paying 20%, something is screwed up.

13% of whatever buffet makes is a hell of a lot more than 20% of 60k.

Why do insist on redistributing income?

Why do you insist on allowing the rich to get away with sending a lower percentage of their income to the government than the middle class?

Exactly.

How much tax revenue is generated from all the companies (and their employees) Buffet finances? (NetJets included).

Hint: it's a heck of a lot more than whatever percentage lefties like PCL_128 want to take from him in taxes.

Last edited:
McCain is the only one that truly scares him...he said he's crazy enough to actually push the button (and this from a REPUBLICAN)! And for those of you who think McCain is not corruptable because he's a war hero,

Everytime I see this guy I think of that movie Caine Mutiny (sp?) where Humphrey Bogart plays the ships skipper and accuses his staff of stealing the strawberries.

Latest resources

Back