• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MBA: ERAU online or other?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've got my MBA from Embry-Riddle and am currently employed at one of the majors in mgmt. While it is a very good program and is very airline-focused if you could save money or go to a better or more convenient school for an MBA elsewhere I probably would. I don't think there is too much to gain from Riddle that you can not get elsewhere. The fact that I got my degree from Riddle made a big deal in getting hired.

No, I just screwed up typing. Meant to say 'The fact that I got my degree from Riddle made NO big deal in getting hired'. We've got a few Riddle MBA alum here and while we are vastly talented we're no more so than most other pencil pushing pinheads with MBAs.

s0ldier93 said:
Q-
Do I have my first customer :D

If you can do business in VA ya do. Also why don't ya hook me up with nice realtor fee? I'm selling in June. If it's possible we can talk business while flying to Kitty Hawk. Plane rental/lunch on me of course.

q

There are several different accredations that are suffecient. ERAU is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, Telephone: 404-679-4501). The link provided earlier that didn't list ERAU is a different accredation institution (no promises that I said that the right way).

Latest resources

Back