• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Majors let's go. I want to!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
+1! COOPERVANE gets a point for recognizing sarcasm. Good job.

Some people just don't recognize loaded sarcasm when they see it. It was obvious flame, but whatever.

It's kind of hard to tell on this thread given the dane brameged post that kicked it off...

I got a free hour in the A320 sim and the tech put me through the same windshear program that put one down in Dallas years ago... I rode it out timing the throttle inputs to what I anticipated was coming with the shear (increasing vs decreasing performance) and I pressed on and got is down in the touchdown zone still without knowing it was coming ahead of time. Then I pulled off a 50 knot x-wind landing in Bogota and also was able to do the dead stick into the Hudson. Guess either a regional pilot can do it to or they really did build the A320 so easy an idiot could fly it. I personally am going with option number two!!! But at least I am a highly functional idiot :) I really am just coming up with crap to say so I can get my Avatar in another thread!

I'm just going to go ahead and say the original post was fairly pathetic. " you never go full retard". The replies afterward were fairly amusing and I hope that's not your sister! Wow.....she's a keeper.

I'm just going to go ahead and say the original post was fairly pathetic. " you never go full retard". The replies afterward were fairly amusing and I hope that's not your sister! Wow.....she's a keeper.

I would submit that the OP and others have firmly established that a certain segment of the FI community DO go full retard - some on a regular basis!

Thank you. Thank you again. You are guys did a great job in the study. Only the Major side beat you by 2% margin. Sorry.

Latest resources

Back