• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Major" League Players and CEO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! You got me on the use of a comma. Oh the humanity. It has been proven that over 65% of professional athletes in Football, baseball and basketball still support their affiliated gangs financially. Now there is good use of that money. I dont think many teachers, firemen or police officers would do that. While all professions have their bad apples some have more.

I also know of several excellent teachers that have left the profession because they couldnt raise a family on that income. Those are the teachers I want to stay. I could go on and refute your idiotic staements, but you arent worth the time.

Why is this on the majors forum?

Last edited:
Heyas,

Can't stand the MLB, NBA or the NFL. I show my disdain by avoiding ALL of their products.

If I want to see baseball, I go see one of the many minor league teams. Free parking, $5 to get in the park (and I sit where I want), and tuesday is dollar beer day.

Can't beat that.

One of my alma maters decided to drastically reduce their science and engineering offerings in order to save their miserably bad football and basketball programs.

When they call grubbing for money, I told them it would be that a frigid day in he!! before I gave them one nickel, and I hoped that the next time a hurricane hit New Orleans, the campus was flooded in a sea of nasty river water and irony (the science and engineering alums gave some of the highest amounts).

Nu

Last edited:
And ALPA is "taking it back."

Still waiting for ALPA to do for you what you can't or won't for yourself? Pay your dues do you? Got that 100% guarantee or your money back mentality from the Mall?

ALPA can be doing it better.... but so can its membership.....

Wow! You got me on the use of a comma. Oh the humanity. It has been proven that over 65% of professional athletes in Football, baseball and basketball still support their affiliated gangs financially. Now there is good use of that money. I dont think many teachers, firemen or police officers would do that. While all professions have their bad apples some have more.

I also know of several excellent teachers that have left the profession because they couldnt raise a family on that income. Those are the teachers I want to stay. I could go on and refute your idiotic staements, but you arent worth the time.

Why is this on the majors forum?

Actually I didn't mention anything about your grammar, spelling, or punctuation in either of your previous posts, but I do find it ironic that you run around calling me an idiot, while your sentences look like they were typed by someone who looks like they put very little effort into at least trying to sound somewhat intelligent.

It's been proven that 65% of pro athletes support gangs? Really? Who proved that? Nobody, right? It just happened. Just got proven, out of the blue. Well, it's also been proven that nearly 85% of teachers are child molesters. Those excellent teachers, of whom you speak, probably left teaching because they blew all their money on sexual escapades with their underage students. See how easy it is to make things up?

I think what you intended to say is "I could go on and refute your idiotic staements but that would require I have any clue as to what I'm talking about".

Don't worry, you're not wasting my time. I'm on a four day trip, so this entertainment you're providing is a good time killer.

I'll bet you fell for all that "hope and change" nonsense too, didn't you?

Where did you hear that, FOX News????

Latest resources

Back