Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cdn533

CDN533
Anyone have any idea what are the posibilities for a low time pilot to get a job. Regional still hiring?? Cargo companies?? Just received my commercial certificate last week, single multi intrument, and now looking for a job. No problem to move to anywhere.

450 TT, 50 multi

Anyone have any idea what are the posibilities for a low time pilot to get a job. Regional still hiring?? Cargo companies?? Just received my commercial certificate last week, single multi intrument, and now looking for a job. No problem to move to anywhere.

450 TT, 50 multi
You missed the boat. Get your CFI and instruct.

CDN,

If you get to 500tt it can open up some jobs in the VFR 135 world. Banner towing, tours, Alaska, etc. I recommend Alaska as that is the route I took. With 500 you could possibly land a job but I think you would have to be there in person. It's been a few years since I was there but that is how it was then. You will make a good wage and have a good time.

You could also go to a regional. You probably have enough time for many of them. Good luck.

Instruct homie. Nothing like having Indian students trying to kill you for 8 months to get some experience. You'll be asking for wectors to the ILS in no time! Seriously I learned more my first 6 months of instructing that I did in the first 2 ratings.

Latest resources

Back