Looking for Ty Webb

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rvsm410

Hey, has anyone seen any posts from Ty lately, his screen name does not even come up on the members list now? Did he quit Fltinfo? Change his screen name?

I need to talk to Ty, if anyone knows how i can get in touch with him or have him get in touch with me, a PM will work great ..thanks

email [email protected]

i looked for flechas in the aviator list and he doesn't show up and he is banned for a week. do you think that maybe ty got a permanent ban?

i'm so smart i make myself SICK!!! scroll down to the bottom of the page in this link. he's banned, but he signed on today, so it must be temporary. maybe PM ty and he'll be able to reply or drop a PM to the mods and ask what gives. hope this helps:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showgroups.php?

cforst513 said:
i'm so smart i make myself SICK!!!

they are giving away cookies for people like you...you better get in line;)

rvsm410 said:
Hey, has anyone seen any posts from Ty lately, his screen name does not even come up on the members list now? Did he quit Fltinfo?
The name does not appear on the Aviator List when the Aviator is in the penalty box. He can still receive and answer PMs.

I don't know what he did to merit the exile to the island of virgin penguins, unless it was disagree with UAL78.

Search - Posts by Ty Webb, most recent first

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back