Looking for New Hire Dispatcher at Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ABC123

Hey a few of us are looking for a new hire dispatcher at Skywest, Andrew Roberts. If anyone see's him tell him to contact his old friends at Chautauqua

LOL.. does Skypest allow their people to use a phone?? BY the way, It's usually not cool to mention people by name on an open web.. maybe best to PM someome that works there.... AKA "Homerdispatch" is one That might be able to help you here on FI..

Thanks,

I will pass it on to him. BTW RVSM410, I mean clr4theapch, how many interviews you up to without taking a job? Its got to be a record.

Last edited:
That's what I like about you Homer, always the positive contributor here... thats why I dubbed you "god's gift to dispatch" ;)

At least you are now admitting to using two different user names.

What, now your "CSI St George"... you draw way to many conclusions from your own pathic agenda... RVSM410 has long since left this industry, thanks in part to you... You really dont want to go here anymore, its not in your best interest.

Your like that big fat a$$ bully down the street when we were kids that always picked on everyone to cover up his own insecurity.... I told you before and I tell you again, don't ever plan on leaving your chrystal palace out there in SJU to dispatch elsewhere... we know who you are my friend.. your ranting and career destroying back stabbing ways will come back to haunt you someday... Go away, Ok.. come back when you want to offer good advise and a positive attitude.. were all tired of you..

That's what I like about you Homer, always the positive contributor here... thats why I dubbed you "god's gift to dispatch" ;)

Your post above proves it....RVSM was the one who came up with that little line. Crawl back under your damn rock. Things are always great around here (and pretty quiet) until you start posting.

Buh-BYE!!!!

What, now your "CSI St George"... you draw way to many conclusions from your own pathic agenda... RVSM410 has long since left this industry, thanks in part to you... You really dont want to go here anymore, its not in your best interest.

Your like that big fat a$$ bully down the street when we were kids that always picked on everyone to cover up his own insecurity.... I told you before and I tell you again, don't ever plan on leaving your chrystal palace out there in SJU to dispatch elsewhere... we know who you are my friend.. your ranting and career destroying back stabbing ways will come back to haunt you someday... Go away, Ok.. come back when you want to offer good advise and a positive attitude.. were all tired of you..

Thanks....Thats SGU not SJU. And isnt that kinda like the pot calling the kettle black? When was the last time you had good advice and a positive attitude?

clr4theapch...

I will have to go ahead and let you know, that Homer in no way affected your previous job. He could care less. There are bigger fish to fry and you aren't one of them.

Latest resources

Back