Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for leads on Hawker 700 or 800 jobs in Cincinnati!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JohnnyPilot

I am looking for any Hawker jobs around Cincinnati. I have 5500 tt and 1000 in Hawker with type and experience as Captain. I am losing my 121 job (DHL) and would like to return to corporate flying.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
JP

Don't sell yourself short Johnny....the companies you would WANT to work for and that WANT to have you, could care less about what you are typed in.

Been doing this for a couple of decades...and at not time did a type EVER have an effect on getting hired.

Good luck,

--Ultra

Been doing this for a couple of decades...and at not time did a type EVER have an effect on getting hired.

Good luck,

--Ultra
Sorry for the thread drift, but I don't think I agree with this. I've been sending out resumes like gangbusters for, well, what seems like forever. The only responses I get (and I've had three in the last month) are for what I'm typed and current in. I was hired where I am now, and at my previous position, (both 91) for what I was current and typed in. And they both only looked at people who were typed.

Your first paragraph is spot-on, though.

I'm not saying I agree with this; I think it's ridiculous. I'm in the "you hire the person, not the type rating" camp. I'm also not saying it's impossible to get hired by someone without the type, but I do think it's a lot more difficult.

Well Brett, I would agree there are outfits that only want current and qualified folks. I think that's typically the case for the smaller charter outfits. Larger companies take the airline-hiring approach, and hire the person.

I'd also suggest getting some stuff out to the contract companies. That might get you some temp-work in the mean time.

Ultra

Federated Department Stores is now Macy's since the acquisition of The May Company about 2 years ago. The stock ticker was changed from FD to M. They are still headquartered in Cincinnati and have a presence at Lunken but under a management company that they have been with 10+ years. They currently operate 3 aircraft: Citation V, Astra, and a G200.

Latest resources

Back