Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TOGA Happy

Hi,
Maybe you all can help me. I am looking for a flying job out west where I am from. I prefer The Rocky Mountain States, but will look at anything on that side of the country. I am looking for a good company that I can stay with long term. Here is a brief of ratings and time:

Ratings ATP AMEL
CE-500 Series Type Rating
CFI-ASEL/Tailwheel & CFI-Glider

Flight Time ~ TT - 2860 hours
~ PIC - 2230 hours, SIC – 530 hours
~ Instrument - 185 hours
~ Cross Country - 1080 hours
~ Multi Engine -980 hours
~ High Performance – 2240 hours
~ Tailwheel - 1607 hours
~ Turbine/Jet – 975 hours

I am current in the CE-550 and 560 and am working for a small fractional/charter operation. I am looking for any type of flying. I just miss the mountains and the open spaces of the west. I am also looking for a better lifestyle for my wife and I. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
TOGA Happy

I know that Big Horn Airways in Sheridan, WY is looking for help, a Chief Pilot, a Charter Pilot, and a UPS Pilot. Check out www.jsfirm.com for more.

KingAir Sacramento

Axis Aviation Group, Inc. is accepting resumes for the position of Pilot in Sacramento, CA. Resumes are continuously accepted and reviewed as vacancies become available. Minimum Requirements: 2500 TT, 750 ME, and 500 Turbine.

King Air experience and/or recent sim-based school preferred. Excellent customer service skills required. We will contact you for an interview if your skills meet our needs. Axis Aviation Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Axis Aviation Group, Inc.
Sacramento Executive Airport, 6133 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822-3509
Fax: 916-391-5001
[email protected]

Thanks for that information. What do you know about Bighorns Airlines? Are they a good company for long term employment? Do you have any idea what type aircraft I might expect to start in? thanks

Thanks Check 6. I am trying to figure out what I could expect with Axis as a pilot. They look like a mgt Co. Are they also charter do you know? Do you work for them or do you know if they are a good company to work for? Thanks for you help. I appreciate it

340drvr, thanks for the help. Do you know anything about either company. WY air's website is under construction. Any info is appreciated and your suggestions that you offered are welcome. Thanks.

I don't know anything about Big Horn, would like to work there myself (if I had 1200)

Toga, sorry, but I am not familiar with them - I saw this ad on a paid site and just wanted to pass the info along.

Axisjet

I have a friend that just got on with them in SAC. Pay is pretty low, but may be a way to get some experience, etc.

Required that he work in the office full time, while being a "pilot" on the side. Pay was salary (for doing office work) with a "daily rate" of like 75$ when you actually flew. After a few months I'll quiz him for more details.

Cheers. (They seem like a good company that is eager to expand, etc. Hard to live near Sacramento on the pay though)

I never actually talked to the CP, so if anyone has more details about the job please post it!

Latest resources

Back