Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jpilot23

YAY!!
#1. what if a person flew many types of different planes on the way to getting the flight time to get an interview, then it comes time to interview and the people looking at his or her logbook goes i see you have time in a turbo commander, lear, 414, cheyenne, Cj1, Cj2, and a bravo. Does this mean that he or she needs to know the systems of all the planes listed above? or just the more recent ones?

like pic in the turbo commander and SIc in the CJ2.......

#2. in most interviews that require a ATP written test (RAH, Skywest, Etc.) i've heard people say that the test have no charts.

Does that mean no figures at all, or just not charts?

;lkjasfdlk;jasdlf;kjsad

#1 you should have some knowledge of the systems in your aircraft to at least show that you were a competent crewmember. who wants someone sitting next to them that doesn't know anything about the ac they are flying?

#2 They will be standard ATP type questions, that if needed, will have charts to reference.

Jpilot23 said:
#1. what if a person flew many types of different planes on the way to getting the flight time to get an interview, then it comes time to interview and the people looking at his or her logbook goes i see you have time in a turbo commander, lear, 414, cheyenne, Cj1, Cj2, and a bravo. Does this mean that he or she needs to know the systems of all the planes listed above? or just the more recent ones?

like pic in the turbo commander and SIc in the CJ2.......

#2. in most interviews that require a ATP written test (RAH, Skywest, Etc.) i've heard people say that the test have no charts.

Does that mean no figures at all, or just not charts?

1. I've only been asked questions about the current airplane that I fly. For an answer to no. 2, it will change for each company. Go to www.aviationinterviews.com for the latest on each company.

Latest resources

Back