Live stream of SWA/AAI Corp Closing @ 1000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks as if Air Tran WI-FI works like a charm.... Unlike our the other day :(

Heh heh... starting on video now, but press release says it was signed at 10:36 a.m. CDT, so I'm guessing the stream was delayed.

Either way, AirTran is now officially part of Southwest! :D

I believe the hanger events were non-official, the-real-paperwork-has-already-been-signed events. So, the press release was correct and the video was still live.

All I see is a bunch of koolaid drinking GO employees that are getting paid for not being at work. RAAA RAAA RAAAA! Hey Koolaid!

You ought to see us all get paid on Halloween and spend the majority of the day in parties around HDQ.

Lear, I appreciate you coming up and saying "Hi" the other day. You were very cordial. Hope we can all be that way throughout this ordeal. I'm sure tempers will flare but in the end I hope we all keep level heads.

Bake

Lear, I appreciate you coming up and saying "Hi" the other day. You were very cordial. Hope we can all be that way throughout this ordeal. I'm sure tempers will flare but in the end I hope we all keep level heads.

Bake
Oh cool, nice to put a face to the name. :) The only other jumpseats I've taken lately I've had to ride up front because MCO is always full, so I'm pretty sure I know which flight you're talking about.

I always appreciate the rides you guys give me to/from work. Even those of you who are obviously anxious about all this, and very understandably so, are always professional and cordial, so the very least I can do is the same.

It'll all work out, one way or another, it's just going to take a while. Until then, have some fun out there, and if we ever run into each other on an overnight, beer's on me. :beer:

Latest resources

Back