Listing on Chicago Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cmdr Taggart

I am trying to list to jump seat on Chicago Express out of Dayton, I called ATA reservations and they said they do not do reservations for Chicago Express out of Dayton. This does not sound right, what is a phone number that I can use to list as a off line jump seater on Chicago Express.

Thanks

I take it your working for PSA then? If that is the case, really all you ahve to do is go to the gate and fill out a jumpseat form, and then bring it on the aircraft. Now ATA Res should tell you how the flight looks if that is what you were interested in, to know if you can gt on or not. Chicago Express doesn't have their own res, I know ALSF 2 can answer this question as well, maybe a little better than me, since he is a Captain. hope this helps some what.
Anthony

To list for non-rev travel on ATA/Chicago Express call 1-866-LIST-ATA (1-866-547-8282). Tell them you want to list for non-rev travel, provide your employee number and hire date when they ask, and then show up at the ticket counter at least 45 minutes prior to departure. Be advised that several of our ticket counters close 30 minutes prior to departure, and not all of our gates are prepared to process jumpseaters.

CSAs consider it a courtesy if you list prior to showing up. It makes our lives easier and your experience a better one.

joe
C8 CSA/Toledo

Not to sure about ATA mainline, but as for Chicago Express yes, as long as weight and seats are not a problem, ther eis no limit. ATA I haven't heard of a restriction, like only 2 outside jumpseaters, but I could be wrong.
Anthony

I'm almost positve ATA takes unlimited jumpseaters as well. It's too bad that some of the airlines still only take one.

ATA Jumpseating

No one is nicer to jumpseaters than ATA. No one.

I commuted with them from Minneapolis to Newark and Philadelphia for a year. One night there were eight of us nonrevs flying out of Midway. No hassle; only "welcome aboard."

C8 Jumpseating

Yes, Chicago Express (and ATA) will take an unlimited number of jumpseaters. I've actually had one or two flights with more jumpseaters than revenue passengers (not a good sign, really).

Just make sure you have a chance to talk to the crew, if possible. Sometimes the ATA agents at MDW will deny you a jumpseat when there's thirty open seats simply because they don't want to deal with it.

Latest resources

Back