Linear Air - Boston and New York Area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnt1969

I don't know anything about them but I saw this on their web site while I was surfing for jobs.

PICs - Boston & New York City Area

If you are a highly motivated Pilot with solid customer service experience, then do not miss this opportunity to join an expanding organization with excellent career potential. Pilots must live within 60 minutes of either BED or HPN. Candidates should be willing to fly up to 100 hours a month and complete temporary duty assignments in the Caribbean during the Winter.

PIC Requirements: 2500 TT; 100 Multi Engine Hours; Commercial Pilots License and Instrument Rating.

SIC Requirements: 1400 TT; 100 Multi Engine Hours; Commercial Pilots License and Instrument rating.

To be considered for any one of these positions please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or fax them to 781-457-0595.

Hope it helps someone.
j

If you had 1400TT and 100 Multi why would you want to fly right seat of a Caravan?! Only reason I can think of is that you are hoping for a quick upgrade time maybe? Any idea the pay scale over there?

Kingair1181 said:
If you had 1400TT and 100 Multi why would you want to fly right seat of a Caravan?! Only reason I can think of is that you are hoping for a quick upgrade time maybe? Any idea the pay scale over there?

The reason why I am working for them is because I am home every night. When I am on reserve I just sit at home and do nothing ( And rarely they will call you to work). The people are great to work with. It's a growing company and the future looks bright. Pay scale is SIC is $26k a yr and PIC is about 32k ( Pay Scale for the Ecilpse Jet has not been made yet) Like I said we are a growing company. The Company has been around for 2 yrs now.

The Ecilpse Jets should be coming in Nov. Then we get 2 a month so we will be really growing by next year. So far I like it.

We are looking for a PIC in HPN that's all that I know right now. Any questions PM me.

Latest resources

Back