• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Life @ Flight Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Obviously NJAOwner believes that anyone at this board gives a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** about anything he says. You are a pompous a$$.

turbojetcapt.

What is wrong with you, it seems like every post you make is very mean spirited. Why are you even looking on this board? With all those type rating and hours you should be off flying some heavy equipment somewhere making lots of money just loving life not tinkering around with the fractional guys! I kinda like what NJAowner has to say, even if he wants to say something about FlightOptions.

Stay Cool :D

ya know . . .

i usually stay outta the brewhahas, but for pete's sake, who knows whether any of us are being truthful about the stuff on the left or anything we post-any one of us could be a lonely perv looking for 'stimulating' conversation. can we not just discuss the issues no matter which frax we favor?

Flow is a cuss word at Options. We don't do flows, we run checklists!! It's not a checklist, it's a do-list!! Don't discuss the F-word with our pilots. Or at least that's what I've been told to do, so I do it. Ha, ha.

Competitve times

In looking at the Flight Options web site, they are still stating 1500 TT, etc. Can anyone tell me what the real averages appear to be. I am currently PIC qualified in the B200 with a current 8410, and was wondering how my current quals and 2200 TT would be registering on the screening. Thank you.

FalconPilot69

Once again...

...it doesn't matter what you know, it's who you know. You have to have someone already working at Options hand carry a resume in to even be considered. You could have 1500 TT, with a referal you'll do better that someone with 15000 TT. Facts are facts. Sorry.

FalconPilot60,

Thankfully, they don't really go by total times. It is truly a recommendation-based company. The check airman that walked my resume in told me of an interview he conducted on a guy with around 16-1700 hours TT (and he wasn't military). I had a hair over 2500TT when I interviewed, but 1200 of that was Learjet (with a Lear type-rating). Your times are fine, especially considering that you have a current 8410 in a turbine.

just my thoughts,
flyboycpa

Latest resources

Back