Les Paul is Banned!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Majik

Just saw the "Penalty Box" and saw that our favorite poster was banned.
Oh happy day!!!

He'll be back, reincarnated...

You guys are a bunch of tools! Les Paul is one of the few who speaks close to the truth and gives this message board color. The last time I checked, this is America and all of us have the right to free speech.....yes, even on the internet.

I am sure Les will return and then will eventually get banned again by another bunch of crybabies who disagree with his truthful humor.

PseudoName said:
...and all of us have the right to free speech.....yes, even on the internet.
this is one of the most assinine comments ever. this is a private message board in which you had to register in order to gain access. and guess what you had to agree to in order to gain that access you so desired...thats right, a specific set of rules...dont like it? go start your own dam message board :rolleyes:

...on a side note, his new handle cracks me up ;)

lol...waiiiiit a second. go read his posts..."i agree 100%" is his mantra now :D

Hillary looks kinda hot, huh?

JUST KIDDING!!!

wingnutt said:
this is one of the most assinine comments ever. this is a private message board in which you had to register in order to gain access. and guess what you had to agree to in order to gain that access you so desired...thats right, a specific set of rules...dont like it? go start your own dam message board :rolleyes:

...on a side note, his new handle cracks me up ;)
What rules did he break??? Speaking the truth?

There are many other posters on this board who have crossed the line much further than Les Paul and have not been banned. Explain this one!

all fine questions for the moderators, but even without reviewing them, im willing to bet there is a rule in there that allows a moderator carte blanche in dealing with anyone that raises the ire of many at the expense of a few...and if theres anything he could do ;)

Latest resources

Back