Travel Involved: 90%
Type of Shift: Full Time
Job Type: Salaried - exempt - monthly
Job Level: Experienced
Education: Bachelors Degree
Category: Other
Compensation: Not Specified

Company and Job Information
Lennox International is a leading provider of climate control solutions for heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets in over 100 countries. We are focused on three key businesses: Heating and Cooling, Service Experts, and Refrigeration.

This position will be responsible for operating the company aircraft.

Requirements
Bachelor’s degree with more than 5 years of experience is required. Type rated in the Excel/XLS, 5000 total flight hours, with at least 100 hours as Pilot in Command in the Excel/XLS. The successful candidate must have in-depth knowledge of all aircraft operations, and corporate aviation knowledge. Able to adapt to changing situations, be a team player, and able to get along well with other pilots and maintenance personnel. The candidate must also have the ability to conduct himself in a favorable manner around company executives as well as customers.

Compensation/Benefits
Lennox International Inc. offers an excellent salary and benefits package including 401(K) and profit sharing plan. Our health benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Lennox also offers its employees basic life and AD&D insurance, a scholarship program and employee tuition reimbursement. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Lennox International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Coool Hand Luke said:
If your a chick you've got a leg up on this one (so I hear).
Is that your excuse for not getting a call? I didn't see that posted in the ad. YOu must have talked to the HR department or the CP, right?

Nope, I am quite happy right where I am at. No excuse here for not getting a call. Actually, I hear they have a pretty nice operation and new equipment, but...I still stand by the "chick" comment. We shall see soon enough I suppose.

Everyone knows chicks have to upper hand. It's not fair. It should be based on experience, not what is or isn't between your legs.

haulingthemail said:
Everyone knows chicks have to upper hand. It's not fair. It should be based on experience, not what is or isn't between your legs.

Yeah, but if you were the chief pilot of some outfit, who would you rather have in the cockpit with you, a slobbering fat dude, or some hot blonde chick with bigguns. Who cares if they can fly? If the chick is hot enough I don't care, just sit there and look pretty.

DrProc said:
Yeah, but if you were the chief pilot of some outfit, who would you rather have in the cockpit with you, a slobbering fat dude, or some hot blonde chick with bigguns. Who cares if they can fly? If the chick is hot enough I don't care, just sit there and look pretty.

Been there. No matter how hot they look, if they can't do the job with a certain degree of competence and professionalism, it's not worth it having them in the cockpit. They are too much work. You have to do your job plus most of theirs. They have to be able to do their job.

Rick1128 said:
Been there. No matter how hot they look, if they can't do the job with a certain degree of competence and professionalism, it's not worth it having them in the cockpit. They are too much work. You have to do your job plus most of theirs. They have to be able to do their job.

besides, they won't let you touch or look. and as soon as you make a comment they now have your job anyway.

haulingthemail said:
Oh, you mean the way it's always been? Equal opprotunity for all. I have no issues with some 'chick' or other playing catchup and getting a job their dad or other relative was not even allow to apply for just because of what's between the legs or the color of thir skin.

Latest resources

Back