• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Legacy Pilots in Brazil crash being charged

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now is the time for ALPA and the other unions, NBAA, and everyone else who can to call for a boycott of air service to/from Brazil. It would be nice if we all could come together and be on the same team for these two guys.

Let's see, got passports, returned to U.S.... Go back for this? I don't think so. I hope those guys stay in the US.

Seriously,
Brazil doesn't extradite murder suspects, war criminals etc. Why should these pilots ever show face in Brazil again??????????? Persona non grata, who cares. I'm not them, and i didn't go through what they went through. Our gov't need to grow some cajones and tell the Brazilian gov't where to stick it.

This is crap! The Brazilians are hoping they won't return so they can convict them in absentia and get their own people off the hook and placate the masses.

Anyone here think they didn't know this was coming when they handed over the passports and let them leave?

F'ing Third World! :rolleyes: TC

This is crap! The Brazilians are hoping they won't return so they can convict them in absentia and get their own people off the hook and placate the masses.

Anyone here think they didn't know this was coming when they handed over the passports and let them leave?

F'ing Third World! :rolleyes: TC

Yeap. You're right, I think.

After all the money our crappy regionals gave them for their whistling $hit cans of death, too.

It's a slap in the face I tells ya.

If I read the article correctly, they were cleared to 37K. Right? That would be the issue there. Although I wonder if TCAS is used down there.

Why didn't the 737 get an RA? Did they have it? Is an XPDR rqrd?

I guess Brazil goes next to france on the 'do not support'/'travel to' list.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back