Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PlaneStupid

Looks like a good deal.

Currently seeking Co-Captain for a Lear 45. The position will be headquartered out of Nashville, TN. This is an attractive opportunity in an excellent work environment that will allow an individual the chance to spend more time with their family and still enjoy the benefits of flying. Total flight time will be somewhere between 400-500 hours per year. Average about 50 overnights a year. Rarely fly weekends and never fly on holidays. The majority of the flights are domestic; however, occasionally there are trips to Canada.

Requirements:

Ideally we are seeking an experienced Learjet 45 Pilot who has her/his FAA multi-engine rating and who has 7,500 hours total flight time, 1000 hours as Pilot In-Command, 1000 hours jet time, and 500 hours Learjet time, preferably 100 hours 45 experience. All candidates for this position must have a Learjet 45 type rating.

This position offers an excellent compensation and benefit plan. The base salary for this position would be between $75k to 95k plus bonus. If qualified, please apply via the online application

I thought they had hired already ?........I guess they are still looking and from what I heard their pay was almost 100k/year with great benefits.

Latest resources

Back