Lear 35 FO Cartersville, GA Phoenix Air Group

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
joepilot29 said:
I would like to work for either one of them. FI seems to be like fedex, you have to know about 10 people to get a job. I just sent my stuff to phoenix, but my lack of military time will probably keep me out. Seems a little more exciting then going to a regional.

Very few pilots here have "military time"

Last edited:
The_Russian said:
Yeah, whats the deal with these folks? I can't get them to respond to my emails!

E-mailing is probaby not the best way to go about this. One way that seems to work with smaller companies is to get to know some of the employees. Another way is to send resumes, not emails.

ak

Yeah I kinda figured that.....just haven't had time to put together a resume. Been working a lot trying to pay da bills!

I'm just curious...Is this an entry level position? Would there be anything available for someone that is Lear typed with 1500 in make and model and a couple hundred PIC?

Thanx,
Sgt.

Sgt. Hartman said:
I'm just curious...Is this an entry level position? Would there be anything available for someone that is Lear typed with 1500 in make and model and a couple hundred PIC?

Thanx,
Sgt.

Most everyone starts out as SIC in the Lear now, if for no other reason, to learn the type of ops. we do.

ak

AngelKing said:
Very few pilots here have "military time"

I meant to say non flying ex-military. Sent my resume in, so we will see what happens. Talked to an FI pilot about a year ago and he said it is an interesting job. From the looks of the website Phoenix Air is in the same business as FI.

Latest resources

Back