Lear 35 FO Cartersville, GA Phoenix Air Group

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very interesting....

What kind of military work are we talking about here? Is a majority of the flying drone work? What about weapons firing/testing? Formation work and low level?

Also.....Is this a company that puts mins out there and waits for the military guys to call and gives civy guys the run-around? Or are that actually asking for just flight time and not combat time? I have been trying to get on with Dyncorp for three years and they give me the run-around all the time because I am not military. I would seriously consider this position. Is there a contract?

Ruskie, target tow, electronic warfare, formation flying, low level occasionally.

Phoenix supports the Dept. of Defense domestically and overseas.

They can provide more details, but this should fill in a few blanks for you.

Do they have a bunch of lears based at Newport News, VA at PHF. Flight International has a bunch of them or are they separate companys.

Phoenix is a separate company, but has two Lears at KPHF.

I believe they are still separate companies. Phoenix was set to buy FI at one time, as rumor has it, but backed down when they realized one competitor in their contracting field would increase revenue during the bidding wars Phoenix most always won.

Tailwinds...

I would like to work for either one of them. FI seems to be like fedex, you have to know about 10 people to get a job. I just sent my stuff to phoenix, but my lack of military time will probably keep me out. Seems a little more exciting then going to a regional.

Latest resources

Back