• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest and Greatest @ Southern???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
either way im not sticking around for 20 years of nut kicking. As of 5pm I will have 2 weeks left at evergreen. moving on.
the 2.5K a month just is not cutting it. and i refuse to work extra time to make more money. so to appease my moral objections I quit.

Turbine, I confuse easily but I thought you were heading to Atlas and now your enquiring about Southern??

Any which way, all I can say is whatever move you make it will be better than EZ when it comes to pay etc.

it turned out that i am not Atlas material. so off to southern I go Hi Ho Hi HO.

Just goes to show that Atlas is turning away the "creme of the crop". Bad for Atlas great for Southern. At least Southern knows quality when they see it!

Is Southern still accepting apps.? The job page on their website doesn't say hiring pilots.
Did I miss the window?

Is Southern still accepting apps.? The job page on their website doesn't say hiring pilots.
Did I miss the window?

Yes, 150+ more this year, But Take it from me, Don't come here. they have taken all Days off. 50 days out as of today- no end insight.

Latest resources

Back