• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest and greatest at Delta...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that right there is funny. I bet that was said many times about the RJ flying.

We will see who gets the flying .

You are such a tool!!!

Undercutting yourself.....Flying an MD-80 for 50G's a year!!! All that "prestige" fulfills your SJS and doesn't fill your wallet. You should be PRAYING Delta keeps scope.

Besides, you probably tell all your friends and family you "fly for Delta" anyway....

Jackhole!

Now that right there is funny. I bet that was said many times about the RJ flying.

We will see who gets the flying .

1500 hours. You have been in this industry a year at most. You work at gojets. If I had gojets on my resume I would be hopeing for an md90 at my company too since no other company will probably ever consider you again. Especially as more and more people on hiring commitees at majors start coming from the regional airlines. Many people never forget my friend. Do yourself a favor and stop feighning over an MD90 and start learning how to actually fly that crj you are in.

1500 hours. You have been in this industry a year at most. You work at gojets. If I had gojets on my resume I would be hopeing for an md90 at my company too since no other company will probably ever consider you again. Especially as more and more people on hiring commitees at majors start coming from the regional airlines. Many people never forget my friend. Do yourself a favor and stop feighning over an MD90 and start learning how to actually fly that crj you are in.

psshhh... y'all can keep your 747s! At least we at gojets are delta pilots now i already got like 5 women cuz im a delta pilot now, these chicks cant find any delta pilots under 40 and we gots like 400!

Even DLNet says Gojet is awesome, cuz we are: "The addition of G7 represents Delta's commitment to enhancing the customer flight experience by developing new services, and strengthening the DL and Delta Connection brands."

When was the last time they said that about any old MD80 or somethin? CRJs rock!

USN
US Army
US Air Force
USMC
USCG

Five

Make it six, and a few more aircraft, if you count the US NOAA Commissioned Corps aircraft.

Nu

+1

USCG bretheren are actively engaged in the Persian Gulf as we speak. USN, USMC and USCG pilots all go through the same training, we all wear the same wings of gold.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back