LASA Atlanta CR2 Captain Lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Redan

As January lines are published and we see approaching 100 CR2 captains awarded reserve, we are reminded just how much company is free to manipulate the parameters. And thus our lives. Despite falling well within the published 322 lines, many are finding themselves on reserve. For those promoting the LASA way of doing things, not a very favorable result at all.

As January lines are published and we see approaching 100 CR2 captains awarded reserve, we are reminded just how much company is free to manipulate the parameters. And thus our lives. Despite falling well within the published 322 lines, many are finding themselves on reserve. For those promoting the LASA way of doing things, not a very favorable result at all.

And do you know how many charters there will be for 01/2013? Take a look on DNET.

I finally had a chance to actually talk to some LXJT guys on the van. Was able to ask a lot of questions about their schedules. Tons of 3 days. Nice pairing construction. A lot of opportunity to swap, drop and change.

I got off the van thinking...might should listen to more of the XJT crowd.

Then tonight, logged onto flica....100 capts on reserve. Thinking, what the crap???? Before long we will all be just one big bucket of reserve pilots.

We are down 11 airplanes getting prepped and painted for AMR. Not that much flying for the 400 guys in the position. It sucked the month before IAD opened as well.

Gator, I hope your right. I haven't been on RSV since PBS came out and now I have to go back to calling mommy to see if I can go home after a trip.

But next month we're still down those 11 planes..............

How quickly you guys forget that even with LXJT's bidding system, our management would be putting 120 on reserve.

It will settle down with the dust. Just be thankful we don't work at Pinnacle.There will be enough work to go around when they hopefully vote down their ta, and can't complete all their flights due to lack of interest, and pilots bailing.
Sorry about what's happening over there, a result of corrupt and bad management. I believe our management at least are making an effort to preserve our future.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Latest resources

Back