las vegas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

oops!

I'm looking to move to vegas and I'm wondering what corporate flying type companies are in that area...

I'm looking to move to vegas and I'm wondering what corporate flying type companies are in that area...

I know a guy who used to fly strippers back and forth between Vegas and LA in a Chieftain for some mega-conglomerate adult entertainment company. Pay wasn't great, but apparently the inflight entertainment was stellar.

I know a guy who used to fly strippers back and forth between Vegas and LA in a Chieftain for some mega-conglomerate adult entertainment company. Pay wasn't great, but apparently the inflight entertainment was stellar.

have any contact info? I have 1$ bills

flying the canyon

For the market, I have been told that Las Vegas is a bit on the low paying side for pilots. Most of the corporate guys in my old flight department out there started out in the networking the corporate side through flying in "the Canyon" for Scenic Air or the others. Harrah's is laying off, the Venetian is hiring G model experienced guys, same with MGM (min 5K hours for insurance), Steve Wynn has aircraft, a couple charter outfits on the west side of the airfield, and the Executive terminal has a couple charter/135 operations...they are building some corporate hangars at Henderson Field too.

Latest resources

Back