Korean Air 737NG/A330 FO Interview Gouge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyOOCrj

I'm looking for recent gouge from anyone who has interviewed in ICN recently for a FO spot with Korean Air.

Thanks! :)

I'm looking for recent gouge from anyone who has interviewed in ICN recently for a FO spot with Korean Air.

Thanks! :)

Just curious, are you typed already? I contacted Rishworth about the 330 gig. They said I could screen but would require to pay for the type rating myself. And this would not guarantee a successful screening.

Just curious, are you typed already? I contacted Rishworth about the 330 gig. They said I could screen but would require to pay for the type rating myself. And this would not guarantee a successful screening.

No, I'm not typed - I have some personal reasons for wanting to fly for Korean Air, regardless of the training cost. :)

First mistake, contacting Rishworth. If you want reasonable service and legit information talk to Cambridge Communications or PARC.

TP

First mistake, contacting Rishworth. If you want reasonable service and legit information talk to Cambridge Communications or PARC.

TP

Respectfully, that's not what I'm looking for. If you have information to share, please be specific. I would like to keep this thread on topic.

Thank You :)

TP

Yeah, I've seen you say that before. The only reason I inquired was they had the lowest mins for the job. I stopped talking to them after an email exchange in which they told me that 3000 of my hours didn't count because it wasn't a "commercial jet", nor a turbojet at all. I sent them pictures, they FINALLY figured it out at that point.

No thanks

Latest resources

Back