• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Koch Industries Pilot Position KICT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear 45s, Falcon 50 and 2000. From what I understand below Industry Standard Pay. Pretty high turn-over too.

Had a friend interview there and they have no set schedule, pay is average and they didn't seem to care if the pilots were happy or not.

Too bad as I would think that they would be at or above standard pay for pilots. Their typical salaried positions are above standard for the area and most seem to enjoy working there.

Read his book - Koch is a hardhead it seems from his book - The Science of Success. He seems like s super micro manager from the book.

He's a real nice guy away from work. I've had the pleasure of dining with him on several occasions and helping him decide on a pair of hiking boots of all things. Even been in his office a few times as a consultant. His waiting area is chock full of Monet's, Picasso's and Rembrandt's. He has the most gorgeous desk I've seen yet, very ornate.

I have a buddy that works there. Pay is recently improved, schedule sucks, and I have heard nothing good about the chief pilot although rumor has it he may on the way out. . nice jets and lots of flying time though. .

Latest resources

Back