King Air 200 FO, BFI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aerodriver69

SIC position avaliable in a very busy King Air B200. Aircraft is a 2004 model with Collins Proline 21. Aircraft is based at BFI. Part 135 experience preferred. Training will be done at Flight Safety ICT.
Qualifications: 1800 - 2000TT, 500 multi, turbine time preferred, 1st class medical, U.S. passport.

PM me for more details and where you can send a resume.

skipro101, didn't I read on another post that you are looking for a job that pays 50k + so that you could pay off debt no matter how sucky the job is? Well, the SIC King Air pay for this job is a bit better than that, and that is what you are missing. Sorry bud.

aerodriver69,
I sent you a PM. I would like to hear more, I have been trying hard to get a job back in the northwest near where my family is.

skipro101, didn't I read on another post that you are looking for a job that pays 50k + so that you could pay off debt no matter how sucky the job is? Well, the SIC King Air pay for this job is a bit better than that, and that is what you are missing. Sorry bud.

:laugh:Consider yourself Owned!:laugh:

Wow, $50k /year for an FO King air job. That's awesome. I would assume the Capt is making in the neighborhood of $70-80K.

That would be my dream job if it was single pilot :)

:laugh:Consider yourself Owned!:laugh:

Haha uhh yea I was owned huh? I asked why anyone would want the job and if there was something that I was missing...and he gave a good answer...exactly what I was looking for. That is why I asked the question.

Honestly, these boards are hilarious.

You're looking for a job and see a posting for a job.

The posting has very simple and explicit instructions on how to obtain more information and see if it is something that may interest you.

Instead of following those instructions, you chose to respond with a "Why would anyone take this job" statement. This is the kind of thing people say about places they consider beneath them. It really comes off portraying the wrong attitude, especially for someone looking to get their foot in the door somewhere.

Turns out if you had just followed the instructions, you might have found out that the job met the requirements you were looking for and forgone a poor first impression.

Last edited:
You're looking for a job and see a posting for a job.

The posting has very simple and explicit instructions on how to obtain more information and see if it is something that may interest you.

Instead of following those instructions, you chose to respond with a "Why would anyone take this job" statement. This is the kind of thing people say about places they consider beneath them. It really comes off portraying the wrong attitude, especially for someone looking to get their foot in the door somewhere.

Turns out if you had just followed the instructions, you might have found out that the job met the requirements you were looking for and forgone a poor first impression.

I'm sure you realize that internet boards dont facililtate expressing inflection very well. You took my statements the wrong way.

I have no interested in a King Air 200 FO job, I was simply curious as to what a job like this has to offer someone.

You put yourself out there as seeking an entry level position that paid $50k+ and used the word ‘sucky’ in the post. When a potential employer referenced your unprofessional language in his response, it was a burn.

You are absolutely correct that the internet does not translate inflection and tone well at all. While looking for work, you are constantly under a microscope and the tiniest little thing will be the difference between a phone that rings and one that doesn’t. A lot of people with jobs to offer come here. If I misinterpreted your attitude, how many of them did as well?

There should be something out there for a guy who wants to work hard. I hope things work out for you when the job you want crosses your path. If you can suck up first year pay, you’re qualified for pretty much any airline. Can probably hit good money overseas. Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back