Kenmore Air interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Westwindflyer

Does any one have any info on this company that would not be on the website, such as QOL and where they base people. I hear it is a good company but any other info would be nice.

Do a search, this has been talked about before a little bit...

Good luck-

Last edited:
Man, that would be a blast -- for awhile! Can't say you would be able to survive well enough on the pay in Seattle (cost ofliving and all), but if you lived way north and east (up Snohomish area, or even further) and didn't mind the drive, I'd bet it would be comfortable atleast, though not lavish.

But man, what a blast it would be to do that kind of flying! I always liked that video of the two Kenmore Beavers flying on and off the Mt. Olympus glacier.

Westwindflyer said:
Does any one have any info on this company that would not be on the website, such as QOL and where they base people. I hear it is a good company but any other info would be nice.

For starters you probably need a SES rating with about 500 hours minimum float time. I do know that they operate a Caravan or two but I suspect that those guys are exceptionally well qualified as well. I believe there are a couple of guys on this board that have, or do work for Kennmore. I agree, the job looks like a lot of fun!

The caravan operation is fairly seperate from the floats. There was only 4 of us qualified to fly floats and wheels. 2 have since left, me and another on the way out.

They have 3 wheel 208's in operation with a fourth on the way getting configured in the shop. I've hear they have also bought another one to go on straight floats for the summer, but I haven't seen that one yet.

They operate with FO's now in the caravan which is super lame, there is barely enough work for one pilot in that plane.

Good luck

Latest resources

Back