Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blingair

I'm your boy Carl
Question: I'm stationed in the midwest for months at a time and can only get my favorite beer in the North West where I live. So you think there'd be a problem if I carried on a unopened case of the good stuff? P.S.-if you happen to see a incredibly handsome, buff, rich and successfull redheaded cargo pilot carrying a case or two of Alaskan Amber onboard your flight, just say hello and I'll give you and your crew a brew, for later that is, or for right now, because really who can resist a cold delicious Alaskan Amber, emmmmm, I'm off to the fridge.

Last edited:
I bring back two cases of Dead Horse Ale every time I go to Montana.

I hope it's not illegal cause I love the stuff but I dont really want to have to move there.

I know, some people just can't understand the relationship between a man and his beer. Its not just water, grain and hops but a living, breathing thing that contains alcohol.

Got the word from the source.

As long as u ain't drunk, you can carry as much booze as you want.

No problem!

My german beer "jumpseats" with me every weekend to my crashpad!
I've even taken Spirytus, for those of you who are familiar with that devil's brew.

The only limitation on carrying beer/booze, is how much I can fit in my carry-on without busting.
Hint: Put each bottle in a sock to keep from banging glass against glass.

Good luck.

You'd be suprised at the number of stupid comments you get when you walk thru two major international airports carrying a case of beer..."hey, that guy knows how to party!" etc. You would think in this day and age a boy and his beer could be seen in public without these kind of comments...sad, sad, sad.

Latest resources

Back