Judege OKS Comair tossing out Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

CINCINNATI (AP) -- A federal bankruptcy judge in New York has granted a request by Delta Air Lines Inc. subsidiary Comair to throw out the regional airline's contract with its flight attendants' union

So does this mean the pilot's will finally have the paycut? Or is there anything else the F/A's can do??

IFLYASA said:
So does this mean the pilot's will finally have the paycut? Or is there anything else the F/A's can do??

if CMR imposes a contract that gives them the dollar figure they need from the FAs ($8.3 million?), then yes. our cuts are contingent on a specific amount.

with the Northwest FAs, i think they had 10 days to reach a deal after the judge ruled. they chose to accept management's original offer.

they could accept the original deal, or a negotiated one -- but, if they don't get that specific dollar amount, the pilot/mechanic concessions would be invalid. they can also pursue a strike.

it's not over just yet.

shoulda known. Just days before my first raise in two years. I knew I wasn't going to get it.

The way I understand it is the company would have to impose terms that meet the 8.9 million dollar number then they have the used car they sold to half the pilots.

Captain V, yeah the company will negotiate but do you honestly believe the company will fear the threat of a strike? Way too arrogant, we've seen this before.

I think we're screwed.

Sad.....

good for them. I hope so. They have to eat too. Maybe not our FAs but definitely ComAirs. :erm:

TCBKING said:
good for them. I hope so. They have to eat too. Maybe not our FAs but definitely ComAirs. :erm:

That's funny! Oh man, you win the best post of the day for today.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back