• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jobs in India

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Jason Bourne's girlfriend could live in India, I don't see why any other American guy/girl can't !

Oh wait, she gets executed... never mind...

Yeah I took some video on a drive from Pune to Baramati of all the various kinds of traffic on the road. I think I almost filmed my death too :)

You will find that people there will just not tell you NO, as in no they do not know something, or do not know where to go, or do not have the answer. Just a cultural peculiarity, but one to know is there.

I think the head bobbing is supposed to mean yes, but even if they dont have the answer, they will still bob their heads anyways.

I am born and brought up in India. All your experiences sound quite funny when I here them from u guys, but I AM SURE they r true. It fun in a different way here.

funny

I am born and brought up in India. All your experiences sound quite funny when I here them from u guys, but I AM SURE they r true. It fun in a different way here.

Ah yes, Indian Standard Time, Indian stretchable time, whatever you choose to call it.

a few minutes means about 15, 10 minutes means about 30, 15 means about an hour, and a half our or hour will end up being tomorrow.

As for QOL, well you can live cheaply in a village or small town but you will have no life. But If you want to live nicely in Mumbai, it will not be cheap.

its not like you can live somewhere in India, have western conveniences and live cheaply really. Hotels in Mumbai and Bangalore and often more expensive than in US. If you want to live like you do now, or anywhere close, it will not really be a bargain, you probably dont want to live like a backpacker if you are there working.

However you can hire someone to cook and clean for you for a couple dollars a day if you want.

Pune had a lot of Europeans and Israeli women visiting, so there were always some to chase after if just trying to get some.

Last edited:
First off Kingfisher is a beer made in India, not to bad either. Brewmaking is one thing the locals picked up from the Brits. One more they truly get off on and really built upon is a love for titles and procedure. Going in or out of India you will soon be hearing a chorus of stamping going on, kachunk, kachunk, proceed to the next desk and so on. It can take forever to get in or out.
I have to say it is an amazing place to visit and see. You just have to look through the initial immersion you recieve within five minutes of leaving the airport.
Why on earth did they let thier once pretty decent mechanical infrastructure go into such decay. I mean sewer power etc....
Oh yeah, being from out west, cattle are made to eat not be painted on and paraded down the streets. Just a suggestion.

Latest resources

Back