Jobs in Denver!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gvinflight

Movin' to Denver in July. Know of any good or even not so good jobs there? If you can throw any suggestions my way it would be greatly appreciated. You can shoot 'em to my email, [email protected] Thanks guys.

my friend just got hired by international jet aviation, FO in lears. But he has 2700tt and lots of multi pic 135, so if you have 850, you'll have to build more time. He will make about $22,000 his first year.

air cowboy said:
......... He will make about $22,000 his first year.

And if life is still the same there he will have very little in the way of benefits, have to live within 30 mins of the airport ($22k should just about cover rent and groceries in SE Denver), and sign a training contract for the privilidge of flying for IJA.

I have been flying charter for 2+ years in Denver. I got lucky and got hired low time...

Youll need 2000+ hours to break into the corporate/charter world over here. I know it sucks :)... Try Pinnacle/Great Lakes/ Mesa etc etc

If you don't wanna fly 121 you will have to flight instruct for around 2 more years to get your hours....

Good luck!

gvinflight said:
Movin' to Denver in July. Know of any good or even not so good jobs there? If you can throw any suggestions my way it would be greatly appreciated. You can shoot 'em to my email, [email protected] Thanks guys.

Check APA, nice little airport, not sure if there are any Corp gigs or not.

Slippery Mick said:
Check out Alteon, a United Services mutation that performs sim instruction at the United training center.

Alteon is actually a division of Boeing. UAL has a Part 142 Chief Pilot that coordinates training with this vendor. Employment is coordinated thru another vendor (can't remember the name) that provides boeing personel/administrative support. They are recruiting 737 sim instructors. Filled out the app last week and waiting to hear.

Guppy

Latest resources

Back