Job in India?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichardRambone

Anyone have the contact info on this job in India? Its on planejobs.com. I am willing to trade jobs as I have several memberships. Thanks.

Transport Category Pilot Up to Age 65 2/2/2006Company: Sreejith Pathak AviationProduct/Service: Location: IndiaRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: PermanentDescription: An explosion of low-cost carriers and a shortage of viable flight schools is behind a pilot shortage that has forced some airlines to ground aircraft and even cancel flights in India. According to Rediff.com, the country will need about 3,500 pilots in the next five years and domestic schools are only producing about 100 a year. The shortage is so acute that the government has taken drastic measures over the past year to try and minimize the impact on travelers. In December, the mandatory retirement age was increased to 65 (a pilot younger than 60 must be in the cockpit)Requirements: If you are a pilot and looking to fly, come to India. We have neumerous oppertunities. Please forward a current CV with contact information including email address.

India

The address given on 350 only will take 350 members, if I get a reply from them I will post an EMAIL address.

Mobie

i think they only want pilots with heavy time. i have flown a heavy sim before but i didn't log it

I use 350.com and I sent my little resume, but I went back and read the post and found that they could'nt spell very well. Besides I've heard that alot of those type's of companies are really looking for EU/JAA/JAR
not us.

Dont forget to take your glock and body armour. :eek:

India

bcwing said:
I use 350.com and I sent my little resume, but I went back and read the post and found that they could'nt spell very well. Besides I've heard that alot of those type's of companies are really looking for EU/JAA/JAR
not us.

The CAA in India is based on FAA standards. They will convert a FAA rating without much work other than a few writtens.

Would not plan to stay more that just a few years, not where you might want to buy a retirement home, but it is safe.

"Dont forget to take your glock and body armour. :eek:"

Hhhmmmm... took a vacation there and have visited that country four times...very safe place. But, obviously you couldn't hide your ignorance.

Believe me, world outside American is quite safe. Stop getting your news from CNN, FOX, ABS, CBS...go out, see for yourself...and I know what your references are...you're confusing India with countries like Iraq, Saudi, etc.

A guy in Arizona killed an Indian (a turban wearing Sikh) after 9/11 in revenge thinking that the guy was Muslim [There couldn't have been two religions so opposite to each other]. Ignorance? You bet!

Bunny

India is safe (as long as you get your shots...) and the people actually seem to like Americans. Huh. Who'da thought? TC

FlyBunny said:
"Dont forget to take your glock and body armour. :eek:"

Hhhmmmm... took a vacation there and have visited that country four times...very safe place. But, obviously you couldn't hide your ignorance.

Believe me, world outside American is quite safe. Stop getting your news from CNN, FOX, ABS, CBS...go out, see for yourself...and I know what your references are...you're confusing India with countries like Iraq, Saudi, etc.

A guy in Arizona killed an Indian (a turban wearing Sikh) after 9/11 in revenge thinking that the guy was Muslim [There couldn't have been two religions so opposite to each other]. Ignorance? You bet!

Bunny

uh hmm...ok...Why dont you lighten up Bunny?

It was meant as a joke but there is always someone like you who leaps at the chance to act as the hero of the third world.

The fact that you throw the word "ignorance" out so freely toward people you know nothing about is in itself ignorant.

Latest resources

Back