• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JL Dumps Air Tran Stock

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Joe screwed up pal...and by the way should'nt you have a contract...it's been 2 years and let's see 8 months? Where in the hell are the balls at Airtran?
Trust me... they're hanging just fine at the tranny.

Successfully killed 2 T.A.'s

3 guys are swinging in the wind right now without jobs for nowhere NEAR enough reason to justify a termination. Hell, even the C.P. has gone on record saying he wouldn't have considered termination justified in these cases.

Then the pilots at airTran recalled the dysfunctional union leadership and are in the process of putting some pretty aggressive leadership in place at the NPA to get a contract the pilots have earned and deserve.

No reason to go attacking, guppy. Have another beer; hell, I'll buy. :beer:

Fletch... go easy man... LOL, but you got me smiling. ;)

Joe screwed up pal...and by the way should'nt you have a contract...it's been 2 years and let's see 8 months? Where in the hell are the balls at Airtran?

Oh great, a United pilot that is an expert about balls and contracts. That is funny. Maybe Airtran can get your union to show them how to take a huge pay cut, give up their pension, stocks, and quality of life.

i somehow do not think valujet 592 is mentioned at indoc at air tran

Guess again, Mojambo. It's mentioned repeatedly, almost too often, and in great detail.

It truely amazes me that you actually fly airplanes safely through the sky. You should all go back and read these posts. " Your airline sucks more than my airline."( But at least they all suck well). What happend to the professionalism, that everybody toted so much during every interview. Are you only professional towards the pilots in your uniform? How about other airlines' passengers. We as pilots will never make progress in restoring our profession until we realize that professionalism starts with us, not management, not the other pilots but just me. I realize this is only an anonymous message board and it is easy to insult somebody you dont know, but I really doubt you would do that to any of us in person on an overnight. If you want to take your profession back, it's time to act like airline pilots.

UAL,

You must be a mind reader. This used to be a great place for finding the pulse of the industry. Now it's degraded into just a toilet that's full of turds like "CL" who have nothing better to say than "youandyourairlineandyourCEOandyourscabssuck".

Blah blah blah blah.....

CitationLover=1400 posts PLUS... dude...I think we get it.

You are now a big time Airline Pilot flying big jets for good company..... and you have an opinion on EVERYTHING... we get it...... but my god..... what a addicted little dweeb.

You are some internet addicted geek with a computer keyboard stuck up your @ss 24 x 7.... typing and responding incessantly to every post, spending your life on Flightinfo posting continuously like a small neglected child in a toy store.

We get it.... now give others a chance to post their viewpoints without the craving need you have to respond to every single viewpoint.

If you'd log off and try to find a real living woman that will possibly have sex with you.... I assure you Flightinfo won't seem so important anymore....

We get it.... why don't you??

touchy touchy. JL fan too.

UAL,

You must be a mind reader. This used to be a great place for finding the pulse of the industry. Now it's degraded into just a toilet that's full of turds like "CL" who have nothing better to say than "youandyourairlineandyourCEOandyourscabssuck".

actually the majority of my posts are responding to air tran attacks, who state the very thing you claim I say, during the merger. go back and search. all of my attacks are firmly at JL whom everyone seems to have a hard on for there. they must issue blinders at AAI.

look in the mirror tranny folks. this thread was simply posting a fact (JL thinks so highly of you he sold you out) and then someone asked a question regarding his nickname. it was mentioned how he got it (with air tran not mentioned at all) and then the air tran attacks begin.

UAL,

that's ok anti-democrat. vote for mccain and see how your section 6 will go. he's made his points known regarding airline pilots.

that's ok anti-democrat. vote for mccain and see how your section 6 will go. he's made his points known regarding airline pilots.

You all remember "Baseball-style" arbitration from the 2000-2001 time frame??

Brought to you by our fine Republican friends Mcain and Trent Lott. They introduced the bill to the floor for debate.....thank God it never made it past that. They (the ATA and airline lobbyists) got what they wanted anyway when hiding behind a judges robe was found to be easier.

I believe the statement John Mcain said to the press in 2001 was "once we bring rationality into the wages for the top-paid employees to the table, we can set the standard for wages and the (labor) unrest will cease to cause such financial pain to this industry."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back