• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetsource

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jetsource at KCRQ? Great facility with good customer service. Very crowded until they get their new hangars built. The best Mahi-Mahi sandwich in town is on the field.

My previous copilot flies a Hawker managed by Jetsource. I'v only heard once from him since but he said he was hapy and flying a lot.

I don't know anything about them, however, they advertise ALOT for all kinds of positions in the company.

If you follow the job sites, they ALWAYS have several positions they are trying to fill, some are management, some are crew.

Ace

Ace-of-the-Base said:
I don't know anything about them, however, they advertise ALOT for all kinds of positions in the company.

If you follow the job sites, they ALWAYS have several positions they are trying to fill, some are management, some are crew.

Ace

Which job sites? I let my subscriptions to climbto350.com and AEPS lapse, since I didn't et any response. I got my current job from avcrew.com, and hired my copilot from there.

Means they have a deal in the works to put a particular airplane on the cert and want to have a selection of pilots to ring up if the deal materializes. As you would expect with any management deal things often fall through.

GIVDrvr said:
Means they have a deal in the works to put a particular airplane on the cert and want to have a selection of pilots to ring up if the deal materializes. As you would expect with any management deal things often fall through.

That sounds pretty low. To advertise for a position that doesn't even exist. I'll mark that fact down in my book.

Ace

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back