Jetride ? /Lear 35 specs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotswife90

Does anyone know if they are hiring and what the online app score is about?

Trying to find info on Lear 35 Vspeeds, etc.

Thanks

LearJet manuals

V speeds are determined by weight, so vary considerably. I may have a set of FlightSafety manuals I would be willing to sell at a reasonable price.

If you are interested PM me. I am out of town until Wednesday, so I can not confirm what I have available, but pretty sure at least a FlightSafety systems manual, and possibly an AFM.

I think that they are hiring into a pool. There was a 31 capt opening in LCK recently.
The on line app is scored and based on that score the applicant may or may not be called. After doing the app give Craig a call. He is pretty good about returing phone calls and answering questions. Also the on line app used to be notorious for screwing up. Back in the day it would not let me enter my level of college education. Had I not called and talked to the recruter I never would have been interviewed.
Good Luck,
WDR11

We use 115kts for basic ref, then add 5 kts per 1000 pounds of fuel, and 1 kt for each pax.

Example--3000 lbs of fuel=15kts added to 115=vref of 130kts. Add 1 kt per pax (2 pilots are already figured into the original 115)

Then, if you have gusty winds, add 1/2 the gust. Let's say the winds are 300/10 gusting to 24. The gust is 14kts so take 1/2 of that. Add that 7kts to the 130 above and the vref would be 137kts. Then add one for the wife and one for the kids.

This website gave him what the needed. http://lrjet.com/ He said it was a great site. Thanks!!

My DH (dear husband) has been searching for a job since July. May have a chance at getting a job with a 35 and a King 300. Just hadn't been around them much to know info on the 35. He has been flying the Ultra and Excel for the last 5 years.

He has also talked to Bill White(I think?) at Jetride no further response except canned e-mails.

Thanks to you all for your help!!

pilotswife90 said:
He has also talked to Bill White(I think?) at Jetride no further response except canned e-mails.

Thanks to you all for your help!!
Just want to make sure that we are talking about the same Jetride. A subsidary of Airnet, right? Just asking because I have never heard of Bill White. I know that you were unclear if that was the right person. Craig Washka is head of recruting, Greg Grant is CP, and Walt Hunnicutt is DO. If he has not applied he should.
WDR11

Latest resources

Back