• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue New Hires--anyone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude... did you even try a search of this site first? Put in blue in the search engine, do some reading, then let me know what you need to know.

JayDub

JayDub don’t be such as @$$! Maybe he wants some CURRENT info.

Recent JetBlue Hiring

O.K....I did do a search and got NO info on recent hiring like in the last 3 months or so). Does anyone know what those stats might be or what kind of hiring JB is planning to do for the remainder of this year.

I am a "Junior Member" so I will take any advice on how I can better use this forum. Perhaps I am unaware of how to narrow my search so that I don't have to read 133+ posts. I do apologize and promise to learn as quickly as I can.

JetBlue New Hires

Check out AviationInterviews.com periodically for updates. The latest post they show is from the middle of March.

To add onto what Mo' wrote:

2 classes of 12 each month. We send our pilots through training with our F/As for the first 10 days of indoc. We're hiring so many F/As that we had to split up the training in order for the hotel and facilities to accomodate their class sizes. Hence 2 groups of 12 each month.

Captain upgrades are at 12 a month through the year at least.

Interviewing anywhwere from 65 to 80 pilots a month. Of those we have anywhere from 70-85% pass rate. Of those who go onto Phase 2 (the background check) about 90% of those get the job offer. Due to the stop loss not all are able to go to training right away so right now folks are getting class dates as early as a month from their job offer.

Hope that helps.

Happy landings

Latest resources

Back