• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Looking To Buy VA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They would have to let me go for cause. NOT signing an amendment is not cause for termination. The current contract, with no A319 rates, remains in force until I decide to accept any amendment. Period.

Last edited:
They would have to let me go for cause. NOT signing an amendment is not cause for termination. The current contract, with no A319 rates, remains in force until I decide to accept any amendment. Period.
The next contract will not be aircraft specific. It will be small narrow body, narrow body and large narrow body with aircraft types listed for each category.

That may be true, but that's not in the *current* contract. Without signing another one, I am unable to be assigned to an aircraft without a pay scale. The current contract doesn't have one. I can't be forced to do work that isn't in the contract. Flying an A319 isn't in there. We cannot be forced to accept a pay scale on a new aircraft. We have to sign off on it, personally.

We have unique leverage here if we have the wit to use it.

That may be true, but that's not in the *current* contract. Without signing another one, I am unable to be assigned to an aircraft without a pay scale. The current contract doesn't have one. I can't be forced to do work that isn't in the contract. Flying an A319 isn't in there. We cannot be forced to accept a pay scale on a new aircraft. We have to sign off on it, personally.

We have unique leverage here if we have the wit to use it.
Agreed!

I am too well aware of it. However, the original premise was that we'll be handed a pay degradation and be forced to sign it. Not only do I think that even the Blue Juiciest pilot here will balk at that, I also point out that as few as 25 or so pilots can refuse to sign it and the whole concept will be derailed.

So back to VA. Do they have to/have they already reported 1Q earnings?

So back to VA. Do they have to/have they already reported 1Q earnings?

Yea they reported a 100m dollar proffit Q1. 100% load factor too... oooh yea but the TPS reports reveal that Branson bought all the tickets!?!? They have a new business model too, park the planes and pretend to fly!

Seriously I have no idea....:laugh:

Latest resources

Back