JetBlue-Ground Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Delta3

I'll be graduating college soon with a degree in Aeronautical Engineering and I would really like to work for JetBlue as a ground employee. But all of the openings on their website either are for a manager or a part time employee.

I've interned for Delta before but I don't think I can call myself manager material, and I would like to get a full time position.

Does anyone know how I can get an entry level full time position?

Almost 200 people read this thread knowing that is was about JetBlue and ground jobs and no one has anything to say?

We are hiring lots of new people every day into a variety of positions. I suggest you continue to check the web site and apply for anything that sounds interesting. Get your foot in the door and go from there.

The daughter of a pilot friend of mine who just graduated with some very impressive credentials is working on the ramp at one of our bases because she wanted the experience. I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but most of the full time positions are in NY. There are lots of part time jobs at our outstations because we may only fly a few flights a day into those locations.

BTW, if 200 people read your post but didn't answer, it was probably out of curiosity about what you were asking. Almost everybody on this board is a pilot, and most work for other companies. Don't be surprised if they don't have a clue how to tell you to apply for a non-flying job at JB.

I was just kidding about the 200 thing.

Alright thanks for the advice. Also, do you know if JetBlue has Open Houses, and are they just in the NYC area?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back