JetBlue Airways faces first union election

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The follow up question.....

If there are scabs at jB will the pilots of jB allow them to become JBPA members in good standing?

The follow up question.....

If there are scabs at jB will the pilots of jB allow them to become JBPA members in good standing?

I would think so. As I recall, we're down to one Eastern line crosser. I haven't heard of any others in our ranks.

There are a few more than just the one Eastern crosser, but I figure: new union, clean slate. I won't bring up the subject if they won't. Of course, Capt. Bananas spoke with pride on his role at Eastern, but he's the only one I know of who was just obnoxious about it.

BTW, voted yesterday. Felt good.

There are a few more than just the one Eastern crosser, but I figure: new union, clean slate. I won't bring up the subject if they won't.
Seems reasonable

No rather it is about the law... if those scabs are in good standing at the NPA then the merging union has to take in the old scabs.... however, the NEW union can mandate that the scabs pay back out standing dues. If the scabs do not, then they can be kicked out of the new union...

So really it isn't about ALPA, it is about the Air Tran pilots NOW and then who have allowed these scab pilots to be in good standing at the NPA....

No, I have to agree with Homer.
ALPA has no spine and will take anyone back just to get the dues.

Latest resources

Back