Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some tidbits:

190 FO's may see up to 30% raise

5 year 320 FO currently 75 per hr and $114 over 70 hrs.

Little bird saying $90 per hr and new premium kick in at 81 hrs and $135 premium.

STD/LOL program has been fixed. Work Rules in process.

Before you nut yourself realize that these increase will JUST bring us to industry average peer set.

This is not a raise in my opinion this is a start.

I will vote yes again next time around. The dog and pony show is over.

Ran the #'s for 2nd year E90 fo and this is what I come up with. I used 2nd year cause that's what I'm at.

Currently: $53.14:puke:

Based on the current A320 2nd yr. capt. pay and the 90%/66% seat pay the minimum pay increase would go to: $70.47:smash:

Based on the pearset AA, AK, AT, CO, DL, SW, UA, US, with the above split would make E90 2nd year pay: $80.33:nuts:

Lets wait and see....
How bad do D&M B not want ALPA.... more over how bad do they not want the Teamsters, IAM, or AFA!

Last edited:
Lebowski,
Let's see what the PVC and JB do workout. I agree our compensation needs improvement.

Hey blew side, why are we getting the circle jerk until june? My family and I could use the money and health care improvements now........ Don't feel rushed on the values..

On a side note, my stock Options are under water if you give a flying crap.
BOB.
guess which finger I am holding UP!

Hey blew side, why are we getting the circle jerk until june? My family and I could use the money and health care improvements now........ Don't feel rushed on the values..

On a side note, my stock Options are under water if you give a flying crap.
BOB.
guess which finger I am holding UP!

FWIW, I "herd" there will be little to no increase in health care in the near future, but they will compensate with a higher $ value. Again.... we'll see

That is because your healthplan and other benifits must be the same as all other crewmembers... the compamy is obligated by law to give everyone the same....

Only until you organize under the RLA, is the company required under law to give you a different health plan.....

Good luck, we are all counting on you all....

Latest resources

Back