• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Shares SRQ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did this outfit recently hire a new CP from up north?

They did hire some one from New York area and he quit already. As far as I know they don't have a C.P. right now. And on top of that almost all the pilots exept for 2 are looking for jobs elsewhere.

Kilroy,

Just wondering, did a search; a year ago you had nothing but great things to say, what happened?

Was it all C.R.?

Kilroy,

Just wondering, did a search; a year ago you had nothing but great things to say, what happened?

Was it all C.R.?

Basically it is the same story different company. They paint a beautiful picture of what is going and how wonderfull it is there. But shortly after starting the issues and problems come out of the closet(not all issues have came out of the closet though)

Unfortunately as I found out and as many before me and after the real problem was with M.J. He is getting fired pretty soon from what I've heard he has been nothing but problems for Jetshare. I wouldn't even know were to begin to explain the problem associated with M.J.. Pretty much I was blind sided with problems shortly after I started there and things went down hill from there.

C.R. didn't help at all rumor has it he is interviewing and looking.

It will be interested to see what happens there they are down to a skeleton crew they don't want to hire anyone and more pilots are leaving.

The new owner that just bought into the company is a good guy and smart business man hopefully he can turn things around.

Latest resources

Back