Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

svcta

"Kids these days"-AAflyer
Hey, gang....looking for an operator in ATL area.....2500TT 1000Jet, etc....

Anybody got a line on sumpin? I would like to stay out of charter unless there's an inside line on a left seat gig or it would clearly funnel into something else. Any help would be appreciated, as usual.

There is a Beechjet 400 co-pilot job open at Fty. Must be current in beechjet though. Part 91 only.

I know of a place in the ATL that might be hiring. Its 135 and your phone will sometimes ring in the middle of the night. Pm me if you want.

I'm considering Airtran.....but I'm in the airlines now and I'd like to kinda try something new. I've seen that BE jet advert....I gots no time in type and they seem to be after that(time after time they keep posting the ad). I've done the 135 thing in the past, and I'm really trying to stay away from the "phone may ring in the middle of the night" stuff. Unless, of course the pay is commensurate and there is some kind of sched.

Obviously, I'm looking for a 'have my cake and eat it, too' situation. Not to a crazxy extent, just holding out before I leave my current job.

Thanks already, though...and keep the hits coming!

job or sumpin

FlyFlyFly said:
I know this is a waste of breath, but people who hire for the kind of job you say you are looking for generally avoid hiring people that deliberately present themselves as you have.

:laugh:You are right, but it is just before Easter, and perhaps there has been to much practice on that cow bell:crying:, besides there is always something for somebody.;)

Perhaps you're right........and yes, it's a waste of breath.

Fact is, anybody who takes an internet message board that seriously should understand that I always wear three-piece suit when I check out flightinfo.com. And patent leather shoes when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Small wonder that I haven't been around here in a few months until yesterday.

This is the internet......I'm sure that there are a whole bunch of things more unsavory than the way I asked a group of pilots if they were aware of anybody looking for help. Try decaf, man, I was just trying to be up beat about the whole thing.

To anyone who was put off by it: I sincerely apologize.

Now, back to the original question............

Oh, yeah, what does Easter have to do with anything? Be careful with your over-zealous religious agenda, it may keep you from getting a job.

Doesn't that sound ridiculous? Point made.

cowbell boy

svcta said:
Perhaps you're right........and yes, it's a waste of breath.

Fact is, anybody who takes an internet message board that seriously should understand that I always wear three-piece suit when I check out flightinfo.com. And patent leather shoes when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Small wonder that I haven't been around here in a few months until yesterday.

This is the internet......I'm sure that there are a whole bunch of things more unsavory than the way I asked a group of pilots if they were aware of anybody looking for help. Try decaf, man, I was just trying to be up beat about the whole thing.

To anyone who was put off by it: I sincerely apologize.

Now, back to the original question............

Oh, yeah, what does Easter have to do with anything? Be careful with your over-zealous religious agenda, it may keep you from getting a job.

Doesn't that sound ridiculous? Point made.

:pimp:Hay starch addict, the Easter thing was more of a festive mood statement, as opposed to ANY RELIGIOUS CONOTATIONS:0, I am sure you will find what you are looking for, just watch out for that tree!:nuts:

X man said:
:pimp:Hay starch addict, the Easter thing was more of a festive mood statement, as opposed to ANY RELIGIOUS CONOTATIONS:0[/quote=X man]

That was exactly my point. And since everyone else is a critic......connotations has 2 'n's.

Now that my thread has been hijacked............can we please get back to the question? I believe it has been said that this particular heading is NOT FOR DEBATE and to keep it LIKE THE CLASSIFIEDS. I suppose there are some of us who would probably pay to run pedantic......ahh forget it.

Thanks to those who have chosen to be helpful so far, please don't let this destroy the spirit of the original thread.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back