Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jeppesen "Chart Training Guide"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tram

RaarR! SLM will getcha!!
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Posts
1,076
Does anyone know where I could pick up a few of these things?

Jeppesen has discontinued them and I would like to be able to use them with students..

Thanks

Jeff
 
Hmm.. I'll check it out.. Have to dig up my AOPA numbers..
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom