January ASA Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AMANSWORLD

Well just checking but does anyone feel that the schedules this month January are just completely poor in build and quality. Last month I had 17 hard days off, January I have 10 days off. What gives? As far as flying the whole month I have less hours blocked in January then December. I do not get this place. I am about ready to leave the industry this is ridiculous. And I am not a junior at all as far as company or aircraft senoirity.

You get a free turkey and this is the thanks you give? You should be more grateful, especially after the holidays. Take your ten days off and crappy lines and be thankful you have a full belly and less time off to be unproductive...

/sarcasm/

Well just checking but does anyone feel that the schedules this month January are just completely poor in build and quality. Last month I had 17 hard days off, January I have 10 days off. What gives? As far as flying the whole month I have less hours blocked in January then December. I do not get this place. I am about ready to leave the industry this is ridiculous. And I am not a junior at all as far as company or aircraft senoirity.

See ya later then. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

No

It is garbage, I agree. Just wait until PBS gets going.

I hope your not serious about "PBS"

you still get the same junk pairing plugged in = the same junk pairings out.

"PBS" only redeeming quaility is the ability to get a day off here or there that scheduling wouldn't approve with your old system.

Senority and PBS do not mix.

Are you at ASA? Have you guys voted PBS in?

Good luck with all your hopes and dreams with PBS.

You're not alone...

I had a great schedule in December and got screwed in January so I don't know what's up, but I'm feeling your pain. Only thing I can think of is there's less flying after the Holidays but I'm sure not going to make any excuses for our excuse for management. Maybe it's their way of punishing us for not voting for the management sponsored not-so-Fab-Four.

I don't usually complain about the schedules because I assume it is a difficult job to put it all together in a way that pleases everyone, but this month was different.

I couldn't help but notice that they chose to take 2 dozen normal 3-day lines that would have 15 days off and added naps hear and there.

The only thing I can come up with is that they purposefully chose to screw us.

To accomplish this feat of having naps thrown into normal lines all they did was take apart a few normal nap lines.

So instead of leaving 3 nap lines be, they chose to screw everyone who holds 3-days.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back