Jade Cargo International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

b757driver

Anyone been invited for an interview with this start-up 747-400 cargo operator? Or know who their CP is?
Any info much appreciated, thanks.

I do not believe the CP has been hired yet, and if he has it has been done in the last week or so. The management is primarily Chinese with a few Germans as well. The CP will likely be either Chinese or German. The interview is conducted through an agency that assists the company and the exact package is yet to be released to even those who have already interviewed. Most people interviewed already, all have 744/747 experience.

If you e-mail your CV they will send the link to you for their on-line application.

Good luck

Thanks for the info ,blade.
I submitted a cover letter/resume last November and completed their on-line app. I only have a classic rating and less than 500 hours on type but I still managed to get an interview in Shenzhen for next month. They are looking at both type and non-typed guys. I guess some companies look beyond the standard "type and 500 hours" and put more emphasis on overall experience and quals.
As they are a start-up, I just wanted some more info on their operations and whether anyone esle out there may be interviewing with them.
Many thanks.

Latest resources

Back