J4j

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PilotRon

There has never been an agreement that has made me as angry as the entire J4J program shoved down the throats of the US Airways WO and other carriers.

ALPA should be ashamed of themselves for this fiasco.

When did ALPA have a forward moving flow-through? Can you say NEVER!!!

And Furlough protection. Let me see... hmmm work for a carrier for 5 years and they furlough but some guy that has been there for 1 year keeps his job and you lose yours just because he was Mainline. Yeah that seems fair..... Excuse me while i go throw-up!

But ohhhhh when things are tough at the mainline what happens? They HAVE TOO help their "Brothers and Sisters"!!!

I say bull-chit!!! The river should have flowed the other direction LONG before this came to pass!!!!!

I have no respect for ALPA or any mainline pilot that would take a J4J job. They are backstabing low-life @ss's!!!

Sure they will argue "we have to feed our families... We didn't create it... and other worthless arguements, but the truth be known, they are taking the food away from every WO regional pilot! The only furloughed mainline pilots i have respect for are the ones that decided they would not return and take a J4J position.

Shame on you ALPA... You have sold out your regional brothers and sisters!

Enough of this..... ALPA needs to be removed as any Regional Airline Union. They have proven no loyalty to the regional pilot.

Latest resources

Back