Its Offical FLOPS defined Vacation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys,

Hang in there. I have to admit, I miss it there. I work at a 121 place now and don't condone it for anyone unless you LIVE IN DOMICILE!!!

I miss not commuting and flying with a bunch of great guys and gals. I know the pay wasn't all that great and things have been sour. I really miss 7 off in a row. Yes, I will admit it, I miss the food. We don't get fed here, unless someone doesn't buy the buy on board meals. Who figured they sell out of those?

Anyway, I have thought many times of going back to FLOPS but I don't think I could do that Flex Sked at all. Plus, they are hiring for specific domiciles.

I don't want to be forced into retirement. I don't want to fly the same 10 airports year after year.

Sorry, thought the grass was greener but it is starving from lack of fertilizer.

For those of you thinking of leaving, be sure it is waht you want to do.

OK, OK, I will take all the hits for saying all of this. It really isn't that bad at FLOPS. Once the CBA is voted in, you all be in good shape. And, shoot for the moon. Heck what can they say? No? Then vote it down you see the need.

Gimme a BeechJet any day.

Mike Miller

Last edited:
good post. I too think the grass could be greener, but what I don't know is that it it probably crab grass that I could be looking at.

FLOPS management must think that our preflight skills are lacking to motivate us with such incentive to improve our preflights!:D

Good luck, I have a few buds waiting on the contract...
We had plenty of people do the same thing at NJA, and now they won't stop bitching about the domiciles, FO pay, and upgrade time. The time to get on is BEFORE a contract, not after.

You guys,

Hang in there. I have to admit, I miss it there. I work at a 121 place now and don't condone it for anyone unless you LIVE IN DOMICILE!!!

I miss not commuting and flying with a bunch of great guys and gals. I know the pay wasn't all that great and things have been sour. I really miss 7 off in a row. Yes, I will admit it, I miss the food. We don't get fed here, unless someone doesn't buy the buy on board meals. Who figured they sell out of those?

Anyway, I have thought many times of going back to FLOPS but I don't think I could do that Flex Sked at all. Plus, they are hiring for specific domiciles.

I don't want to be forced into retirement. I don't want to fly the same 10 airports year after year.

Sorry, thought the grass was greener but it is starving from lack of fertilizer.

For those of you thinking of leaving, be sure it is waht you want to do.

OK, OK, I will take all the hits for saying all of this. It really isn't that bad at FLOPS. Once the CBA is voted in, you all be in good shape. And, shoot for the moon. Heck what can they say? No? Then vote it down you see the need.

Gimme a BeechJet any day.

Mike Miller

You don't hear that everyday either... He is now flying a 717 (I presume) and he'd rather fly a Beechjet. Given that I have never flown one - what do you find so appealing about the aircraft vs. a 717? Not trying to flame - just curious.

I wish you luck in finding some happiness (life is too short) - perhaps you could get on with any of the other fractionals - Netjets, Citationshares, Flexjet or Avantair if you want to get back into that type of flying...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back