Is This The End For Piedmont???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blzr

As of Friday, Mesa decided to go along with the Jets for Jobs deal with Mainline and are going to put 20 more RJ's on line by the first of the year. Can we at Piedmont expect to see more of the same as far as empty promises from management, and getting hosed by mainline for the contract carriers?

Tragically, Yes.

U management and mainline ALPA have already demonstrated they will oppress the weak to benefit themselves.

2 dueces is no match for their hand.

Good Luck.

Unfortunately for the tremendous employee groups at ALG and PDT, Dave and the Crystal City Bandits have wrung what they needed from these people, with possibly nothing in return. PDT and ALG were extorted into concessions with the threat of liquidations, etc.....so being forced into voting to fight to live another day!! Unfortunately, Dave and his bandits are still out trying to screw the WO's further ---- how many kicks can a dog take!!! I felt all along, if U could get someone else to buy jets, train pilots, etc......they would do it! And now Mesa has signed on, leaving TSA and Chautauqua to soon follow, possibly. Dont forget Midway, and Shuttle America (Wexford) are waiting to appease Dave S and his concession goons!

CHQ said no already. That I know for sure. I believe TSA declined as well.

I realize this is an emotional issue, and I recognize the significance of the use of the word "possibly, " but please take care with disparaging generalizations.

While the contractors are now enmeshed in this issue the cause is a little more deeply rooted and closer to home than the handful of 50 seat jets the WO's have not been permitted to operate.

$0.02

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back